Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crepes and Conference!

Quote of the day: "The Holy Ghost is holy, and he's a ghost!" -Ashlyn Breeann


Watched more conference today. It was amazing! I feel like the general theme of conference was that we need to be more willing to help those around us and treat others with kindness and service. Conference pumps me up. I love it! 


My friends, Ashley and Anne-Marie decided to throw a crepe party at their home and watch conference. It was delish! They are so clever.
We watched conference and ate crepes and it was awesome! I tried making Hollandaise sauce to go with the ham I was bringing for the lunch crepes. First (and only) attempt=fail. I ended up washing it down the sink and bringing some Dijon mustard I found in the fridge instead. I hate cooking 99% of the time...
I need to find a lucky apron or something. Actually, I should probably just get a better attitude about cooking.


It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment