Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Dark Mark

Today I thought to myself,  "it would nice to change my blog background." So that's exactly what I did. I was quite pleased with the background I found (It's cute, right?) and felt content that this was going to be the next phase of awesomeness for ambsterdam89.blogspot.com.
I was wrong. Thanks to the website Cutest Blog on the Block, my blog is ruined. Forever! Apparently I no longer have the ability to change my background EVER again simply because I erased some HTML stuff and put some new HTML stuff in it's place. Also, I can't even access this blog without going through the other blog, thedentalhygieneminutes.blogspot.com because the link that would normally allow me to log in is no longer in existence either. Vanished. MIA. Gone.
On a happier note, I guess it was inspiration to start that other blog because I didn't even really need it, but now I can access my shtuff through it. Yay!
Gracious me. I might be overreacting. (nahhh)
I am at an impasse right now in deciding how to respond to this odd (and apparently unheard of) situation.Tyler and I searched the internet to figure out how to undo this cluster cuss of a mess, but alas, I guess no one else has ever had this happen to them.
I can still post on here. I just have no control of what font I want to choose. (sigh)
Should I call it quits on this blog and start afresh?
I feel like Hamlet. "To be or not to be. That is the question."
I don't know.
Oh. If anyone reads, this, please refrain from choosing the background I have. It will be the last choice you ever make in regards to blog templates.
It's like a disease. It slowly takes away your freedom to choose.
It will destroy how you design your blog forever!
There is a dark mark on this blog now. Forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment