Friday, June 3, 2011

The Last Concert

Yesterday, I went to the last concert I will be attending until something like 2013.
It's kind of weird to think that in 4 days, I'll be focusing my life in a completely different way. (Probably a more productive one too).
Anyways, I went to Noah and the Whale with Tatjana, Lis, and Hannah (Lis' hilarious little sister). It was such a good concert. I was very pleased with their performance. I would rank it as the second best show I've ever seen (Muse still takes the cake hands down). The crowd was kind of ridiculous, but the music sounded great, the lead singer was quite dashing, and it was just a happy concert. I took a camera and felt pretty sly and crafty and whatever other words fit in that category for bringing it in (I don't normally bring a camera. I have this paranoia that they will confiscate it if it's in my purse..so I stuck it in my back pocket! Ha!) So, uh here are some pictures from the concert:

I love their hair. Why wasn't I born with lush locks like that?


I took quite a few pictures and basically every single one with Mr. Fiddler Man showed him as a blur. He's super hardcore apparently.


(Sigh) Good times. The opening show, The Bahamas was superb as well. I might just invest in an album of theirs. Great show. It was a good way to leave the concert scene which I will miss.

Oh! On the way there, we rode the train and then used Trax and this hardcore skater guy with dreads and lots of piercings got on with us. He started talking to Tat and I. He was a nice guy; looked a little sketch, but was easy to talk to. Anyways, Tatjana asked me if I had any chapstick with me. I told her I didn't, but wished that I did. I guess Mr. Sketchy Skateboarder overheard our converstaion because then he was like, "I have some chapstick. You can use it if you want." I smiled to be polite and the thought then went through my mind, "I should ask him (just to make sure) if he has herpes." Well, I guess he read my mind or something because the the next thing he said was, "You probably shouldn't use it though. I have a couple of STD's." I laughed and said, "Yeah. You should probably keep your chapstick to yourself." That was how the conversation went. Then, it died.

I love public transportation. You get to meet so many crazy, funny, weird people. It's the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment