Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Goodbye! (But Not Really)

I guess this will be the last time I will be posting on here as myself for 18 months. My family will be taking over from here on out and will be posting weekly letters, select pictures, etc while I'm gone. I leave for the MTC tomorrow! I am sooo excited for this new adventure in life and I am excited and nervous to teach the people in North Carolina about the gospel, but I know it's where I need to be and what I need to be doing. It's the first time I've ever really felt completely confident that this is the next step I should take in life. It's a good feeling.
Leaving is definitely bittersweet. I sure will miss my family and friends and school and work and summertime in Utah. I think the thing that bothers me the most is just missing some great memories with everyone and everything, but I guess I'm going to get to start building some of my own memories now.
I love you all and hope you have a fabulous 18 months. I am so thankful for the outpouring of love and support from everyone as I've prepared to make it to this point. You all=AWESOME!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment